Farming is becoming more regulated and non-adherence to statutory regulations can be a costly experience. Conversely reduced costs and additional income can be generated from state funded schemes and subsidies.
- Nitrates: Assessment, Soil fertility analysis, Fertiliser management plan, Application for derogation
- Single Payment and Disadvantaged Areas Application
- Cross compliance: Assistant with inspections, Dealing with complaints,Submitting appeals
- AEOS Scheme Application: (Agri Environmental Options Scheme)
- Disease eradication schemes: including herd number application
- TAMS: (Targareted Agricultural Modernisation Scheme)
- Leader Grant: Assessment and application