Our farm advisory services allow us to work with you in the inception, implementation and completion of projects e.g. change in farming practices, expansion of farming programme.
John Crowley Consulting provides a Farm Advisory Service in all aspects of farming but particularly: Dairying, Beef, Pigs.
- Assessing the strengths and weakness’s of farming programmes.
- Putting in place a plan to minimise the weaknesses and enhance the strengths.
- Plan includes setting achievable physical and financial targets.
- Implementation through regular farm visits, office meetings and telephone contact.
- Evaluating financial performance with management accounts. Physical performance with monthly performance analysis and comparison with targets.
Regular contact in respect of e.g.:
- Grass land management e.g. soil fertility, grass budgeting.
- Breeding policy e.g. Sire selection.
- Animal health e.g. animal disease protocol.
- Nutrition e.g. preparation of detailed diets and analysis of inputs.
Following are typical packages provided to our clients, the foregoing can be tailored to whatever the client requires.
Annual or once off packages available.
You can view our sample Farm Advisory Services Contract here